Shiloh Industrial is seeking an experienced Engineering Programmer to join our growing team in York, PA.
- Ability to lead and delegate to employee team.
- Create production plan and prioritize work based on required due dates.
- Generate part programs for both the laser and turret, and nest for sheet utilization.
- Interact with other departments ensuring the highest quality output for our customers.
- Order material and maintain record of current inventory.
- Keep organized records of customer part information and previous runs.
- Schedule necessary maintenance or repair on laser cutting equipment and tooling.
- Order required supplies to maintain the department.
- Proficient with 3D software (SolidWorks preferred) and AutoCAD Mechanical 2D.
- Experience with CNC G-Code.
- Familiarity with laser and turret software such as TruTops, Mazak Smart Systems, Jet Cam and NC Express.
- Good understanding of sheet metal fabrication.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Ability to read and use micrometers and calipers accurately.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational and time management skills.
- Must be a self-motivated, positive team member with great social interaction skills and attention to detail.
- Laser Programmer – 2 years (Preferred)
Questions? Need Help?
© 2023 Shiloh Industries. All Rights Reserved.