Operate a hydraulic press brake and support the production team by assembling parts, operating machinery, bending of metal products as instructed by supervisors.
- Set up, operates and troubleshoots hydraulic press brake safely.
- Perform daily/weekly cleanups – including PM's, fluid checks, look for and report any possible problems.
- Safely and efficiently perform mechanical die changes with minimal down time.
- Record proper data as needed – including delay time, completion times and piece count.
- Operate Forklifts.
- Maintain a consistent rate of production.
- Perform basic mechanical maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Perform Quality checks to include weight, density, size; utilizing different mathematical. Equations and tools in short timeframes.
- 5-10 years of experience operating hydraulic press brakes (Required).
- High school diploma or GED is (Preferred).
- Solid background working with sheet metal (Required).
- Ability to read blueprints (Required).
- Proven measurement and mathematical fraction/decimal conversion skills.
- Flexible schedule is required; this position requires shift work as well as some weekend work.
- Candidate has to be a strong team player.
- Candidate has to be reliable.
Questions? Need Help?
© 2023 Shiloh Industries. All Rights Reserved.